Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all I remember a lot of people were asking about the engine work shop manual. I was finally able to get ahold of mine and scan it in as a PDF file. I will post the two parts here if size is not an issue. I will also send them directly to whoever needs them. Raymond will get a copy for the protected area as well!

Enjoy David

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Great, anxious awaiting it :wave:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lets try the attachments again!

No luck

just email me and I will send it to you!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
David,

that's the manual of the Urraco P300 you can buy from www.mercianmanuals.co.uk
I have this on CD-Rom as well, but it's different from the Jalpa engine manual...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Raymond,

I understand this manual is not as good, but since we cannot get ahold of the real deal it will have to do.

You need to go "aquire" that manula from the [email protected]!hole that has it and will not let you see it!

David

PS you should have the manual in your inbox by now.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I will visit him and ask for a copy of the first page, since I'm at the factory in the next 2 weeks and will ask for it :D

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
NO, not officially.
there is one for the LP400/s L406 engine and I know one for the L507 S4 Engine.
It exists for sure but to get hands on it is like finding a blue mauritius stamp...

·
Registered
898 Posts
Raymond:

Did you ever get to the factory, and see if you could get ahold of a real Jalpa service manual?

Just curious.

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
1 Posts
Could anyone please send me the manual. I've tried to reach rovingtravler via PM, but he seems to be away.

I'm about to buy an Urraco with "slight engine failure" (at least two broken valves, probably bad head and liner. Con-rod?)

Thanks
/gustav

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts