Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After some light re-commissioning following her winter rest, after 10 years of ownership I'm planning to sell my Jalpa this summer. First registered in late 1987 and having covered just over 44,000kms she is one of the few right hand drive models still around and is black with cream leather. Always garaged (see attached pic), and used only on dry days she has been well looked after and is in great condition. I'm posting to see what you think her value is - as those currently advertised online vary greatly in price? Thoughts welcomed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Well I started trying to write up an estimate of what I think your car is worth and I just have no idea. Prices are all over the map and the prices in Europe seem to be a lot higher than those in the US.

A few for sale in the states had asking prices over $100K. Most of them seemed to sit for ages without sales.

My car is insured for $65,000. Seemed like a pretty realistic number for mine about 6 months ago. US value. It is not a show car.

·
Registered
252 Posts
true. the ones listed over 100 here sit for months/years but the ones listed for 65-85 disappear quick.

in a us market, i would be happy with 85-90k with 2 months on the market.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts