Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I dropped the big one, the roadster is on the WAY!! :)

Decided on Triple Orange outside, Black leather and Alcantar inside with Orange stitching on dash, doors and seats. Floor matts black with outer edges in orange leather. 6 speed, wheel center caps, black brake calb, the wind screen AND YES because you all said to....FULL CARBON FIBER cage and decking. :wave:

Should be here by April late...

PS-Anyone intreseted see SALES for selling my current Black Roadster.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I knew we can count on you on that carbon cage. :)

So, which car are you driving for the Player's Run?

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to drive the 01 6.0SE for theplayers run, are you still coming up and doing it with me?

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
I am going to drive the 01 6.0SE for theplayers run, are you still coming up and doing it with me?
I already paid my dues, so I'm set to go for sure.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good Job!

I will be there for the Birthday party to check it out! I found my theme sound already, OUTKAST Players Ball, it was made for the RUN!

Alex

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My red murcie should be on E-bay tommorrow sometime for $219,000.00 buy it now, or stop me for $207,000.00 within 24 hours.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I thought that bad boy was already on Ebay awhile back?? Anyway, I'm sorry, its gotta be Lime-Green (Ithaca Verde) or at the least Titanium (Grigio Avion) Nothing wrong with red, and as a matter of fact I love it, problem being I've had two red mustangs, (one is pictured in "anything and everything" I just can't have another Red Sports car. I greatly appreciate the offer though!

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, since its going through my broker I bid it up to the minimum, that way you do not have these ya hoos that waste all our time.... :wave:

·
Registered
959 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
Yes, since its going through my broker I bid it up to the minimum, that way you do not have these ya hoos that waste all our time.... :wave:
What if you end up winning it again hehe, does your broker know your doing this?

Side question: How many lambos do actually you own? I've always wanted to know but your garage doesnt tell us :(

·
Registered
323 Posts
I understand roy

DaLamboMan said:
Side question: How many lambos do actually you own? I've always wanted to know but your garage doesnt tell us :(
I knew he owned a silver 6.0 and a gold 6.0SE. Not sure if the silver one is sold.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I currenlty have the following;

2001 Brown 6.0SE With wing 6K miles (not stock-worked up by Milano)

2001 Triple Yellow 6.0 with wing 11k miles (not stock-worked up by Milano)

2003 Red Murcie 6k miles-Stock *currently for sale**

2003 Silver/blue Murcie 7k miles (not stock-worked up ny Milano)

2004 Blue 6 speed Gallardo 3k miles stock

2005 Triple Orange Roadster-delivery date late May early June

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wait till the PLAYERS RUN, with yours and others coming it will look like our own little concourse on my street, yea............ :wave:

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It will be June 3rd, 2005> I am not sure where the staging is yet, they dont release that till a few days prior, however I do know a lot of us will be staging from my house, located in Mill Creek about 12 miles north of Seattle......15508 3rd drive SE Mill Creek 98012...It is a dean end culdesac, so for the trucks delivery cars I will have to meet them out on the main road 153rd and Bothell-Everett Hwy, they can not turn around in my street, (the big trucks).

Also any and all or welcome to come to the send of party, I think we should have it the 1st of June, to give us a day to recop, my Birthday is June 2nd, thenleave June 3rd, WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS????

Also dont forget the bathing suits, or DO FORGET LADIES!!!! :wave:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts