Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Huracan Grigio Telesto 580-2
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

my Huracan comes in tomorrow and I want to get things that will help me whenever I need them for all types of scenarios?

for example:
GoPro?
Radar Detector?
Quick detail?

What would you recommend?

·
Registered
649 Posts
I use Waze instead of a radar detector. I got tickets with a radar detector and none since I started using Waze.

·
Registered
2018 Huracan Grigio Telesto 580-2
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use Waze instead of a radar detector. I got tickets with a radar detector and none since I started using Waze.
Ah good to know. What car mount do you use?

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,046 Posts
Fire extinguisher
micro fiber cloth
Quick detail Spray
suction cup cell phone mount

·
Premium Member
13,046 Posts
I love this one!

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
502 Posts
Agree with @keeperdean, regarding PPF but with my Huracan it came with a full front clip and I added the rocker panels as well. I have done full coverage on my 2RS and 3RS but will not do full coverage going forward I feel that's more than I need or want.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
502 Posts
Fire extinguisher
micro fiber cloth
Quick detail Spray
suction cup cell phone mount
Agree with most of the selections but tell me about the fire extinguisher. Is there something I should be aware of regarding the Huracan or is it just if people intend to track their cars?

·
Premium Member
13,046 Posts
The fire extinguisher is certain not an absolute, just for safety in the event of an emergency. I have a friend that was parked at Foodland and pulled his out to save an ladies car from burning up. Not Lamborghini related.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Front/rear laser jammers use with Waze
Ceramic coating
Tint
Vent mounted magnetic phone holder
Skid plates

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
502 Posts
Front/rear laser jammers use with Waze
Any recommendations? I have purchased a radar detector (Uniden R3) in the past and that thing chirped incessantly even after programming it per the manufacturer so I am reluctant to try them again.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Any recommendations? I have purchased a radar detector (Uniden R3) in the past and that thing chirped incessantly even after programming it per the manufacturer so I am reluctant to try them again.
Just a heads up, the last I heard jammers are illegal in Texas.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
502 Posts
Just a heads up, the last I heard jammers are illegal in Texas.
Thanks; as I mentioned I stick to the back roads and, to date, have never even been pulled over. I am not ridiculous enough to speed on a major highway with all those Texas State Troopers out and about. ;) Having said that I am a big supporter of all our men and women in uniform. It's an absolute shame what our uniformed service people have endured in quite a few of these democratic states as of late.🇺🇸

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hey Albert, I bought my H from a friend and he already had the jammers installed so I'm unsure of the brand. Previously on my 458, GT3 and AMG GTS my installer used the Blinder jammers. Saved my ass several times, Waze isn't 100% if you're the first car to get flashed by the PoPo.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
502 Posts
Hey Albert, I bought my H from a friend and he already had the jammers installed so I'm unsure of the brand. Previously on my 458, GT3 and AMG GTS my installer used the Blinder jammers. Saved my ass several times, Waze isn't 100% if you're the first car to get flashed by the PoPo.
Thanks anyway; I will do some more reading and in all likelihood probably default to the back roads.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts