2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Tent
Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle Hood Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Reactions: AngelOfMurci

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
It looks familiar and foreign all at the same time. Details?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Albert it is the H replacement.

OK, not really.
Such one-of-a-kind creation made a sumptuous appearance at this year's Concours of Elegance, held at Hampton Court in England. The British automotive coachbuilding firm named 7X Design presented their latest work of engineering art based on the Lamborghini Huracan, calling it the 7X Rayo. The German high-performance donor machine had been taken through a comprehensive conception and fabrication process, which, after months of painstaking effort and dedication, resulted in a veritable one-off hypercar able to embarrass anything on the road and wow anyone behind the steering wheel.

As stated above, the base platform for the 7X Rayo was the LP 610-4 variant of the Lambo Huracan, powered by the famous 5.2-liter naturally aspirated Audi/Lamborghini V10 engine. Offering a generous output of 610 hp and 413 lb-ft (560 Nm) of torque, it targets all four wheels through a highly efficient four-wheel-drive system and a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. From a standstill, a stock Huracan can reach 62 mph (100 kph) in just 2.5 seconds and will keep on going until reaching its 212 mph (341 kph) top speed. Not a bad place to start from.

Of course, the exterior appearance is the main highlight of the unique 7X Rayo. The design language unequivocally resembles the Lamborghini star model of the '70, the Miura, featuring curvaceous and flowing lines, a protruding nose and splitter, and the all-too-famous eyelashes that help guide the airflow over the headlights. The body has been completely reworked using carbon fiber and, keeping only a few remains from the original Huracan, such as the windows, headlights, taillights, and mirrors. Otherwise, every other body panel has been recreated from scratch using 7X Design's custom coachbuilding techniques.

Reactions: Durden77

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Interesting but I don't like it all that much.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
^^Yes, I agree, putting it as delicately as I can, it's well, esthetically challenged.

Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
hmmmmm...I Just Threw Up In My Mouth

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can see that there is no love for that creature.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
The only thing I can think of is they ruined a perfectly good Huracan. Now watch they turn around and sell it for umpteen greenbacks.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: DXM31
1 - 20 of 26 Posts