Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
As much as I'd like to give you some tips or tricks for a deal on a new or used Urus, there are simply no "deals" right now. My only suggestion is finding an example of the one you want from an options standpoint and trying to command the best purchase price you can.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
OP, if you are going to buy, buy new but be prepared to get at the end of a long and somewhat unruly line. Allocations are harder to come by and you will probably be waiting more than a year to take delivery. If you intend to buy preowned just be aware the pricing is a tad out of control. I would like to tell you that will change soon but the trends in the sports car market are not encouraging. Good luck!

·
Administrator
4,014 Posts
There are many decent deals out there actually. You can find many in the 250-260k range on Autotrader. Pick the spec you like most and pull the trigger. The good news(or bad news depending how you look at it,) is I don't believe the prices will really fluctuate much for the next 2 years as like mentioned above, the current line for a new one is quite long.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts