Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Is this the cover I would want for the Superleggera/ Performante (Im assuming they are interchangeable). Anybody buy from these guys before?

https://www.lambostuff.com/xq/asp/webcat.yes/prid.45311/action.1/qx/product.htm
I have an LP560-2 and two factory covers. Both designed for the rear wing. The light weight indoor cover is $300 ish. The heavy outside cover is $600 ish. I am not aware of any other factory covers? Ask a dealership what the factory makes and go from there. Not aware of a factory canvas cover for around $300? Doesn't mean it does not exist.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an LP560-2 and two factory covers. Both designed for the rear wing. The light weight indoor cover is $300 ish. The heavy outside cover is $600 ish. I am not aware of any other factory covers? Ask a dealership what the factory makes and go from there. Not aware of a factory canvas cover for around $300? Doesn't mean it does not exist.
Hmm ok - doubting its OEM then , and now that you pointed it out I would want the lightweight indoor cover, not canvas. Where did you get your covers from?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Hmm ok - doubting its OEM then , and now that you pointed it out I would want the lightweight indoor cover, not canvas. Where did you get your covers from?
The light weight one came with the car. Very light and breathable pretty much a dust cover. The heavier one I got at Dallas Lamborghini. Heavy and soft on inside. Actually protects the car from scratches and gentle contact.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK got confirmation from lambostuff, it is the original indoor OEM cover.

'It is the black, stretchy, cover that is made of cotton/rayon materials and is very breathable. This is the same cover you would see the dealers using on the showroom cars to keep them clean and the optional cover you could order with the car.

The "canvas" description is an oversight from Italian to English translations. '

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
OK got confirmation from lambostuff, it is the original indoor OEM cover.

'It is the black, stretchy, cover that is made of cotton/rayon materials and is very breathable. This is the same cover you would see the dealers using on the showroom cars to keep them clean and the optional cover you could order with the car.

The "canvas" description is an oversight from Italian to English translations. '
Good you got it all sorted out. I do like the heavy cover too. It would prevent a body ding or scratch from a light bump and is soft and breathable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts