Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across the huracan with 190,000 miles on it. They're asking 130,000 which to me is not much less than ones with 20-30k miles.

I personally have a lp560 I bought with 9k miles and put over 120k miles on it. I never plan on selling it, so value is not important to me on that one.

But I do have a aventador that eventually I would like to trade in for an SV-J, its getting up there in miles (40k), and now I'm starting to think my trade value with 40k miles, will probably be the same as 60k miles. At the end of the day, I would have the cheapest av roadster....

Curious on your thoughts if once these reach a certain mileage, they retain their price

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,567 Posts
I can’t imagine anyone buying that car, but someone probably will.

Reactions: Muffy Bennett

·
Registered
577 Posts
Looks like the car from Royalty. There is a video where he races that against a Performante and of course the Performante won but not by much. I think it would make a great track car with a heck of a story to go along with it. Don't know if I $130k like it.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should clarify my post is not specifically about this huracan, just using it as an example.

In my opinion, I don't think there will ever be a huracan under a $100k regardless of mileage.

I also don't think there will ever be a Gallardo under 50000 regardless of mileage.

so I'm curious what everyone's take on that is, and what will the bottom number be for an Aventador regardless of mileage? 200k?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I think you will see both. As cars reach the low point in their depreciation cycle they always hit bottom before going up. Back in 2010 you could buy a Diablo for 80K.Countach for under a hundred. When the cars age and economy cools off, cars will bottom out. I think 130 with 190 k miles is a poor investment. There will be lots of problems and expensive ones.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Good indicator for huracan/mileage pricing if this one sells for that much, wonder what a ppi would come up with. Also note that Royalty has been dumping cars the past month, so I’m sure you could snatch this one up for under 100k

1 - 7 of 7 Posts