Lamborghini Talk banner
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
34 Posts
Yes, it's loud for like 45 seconds then calms down being in strada by default. Same thing in my 580-2 with the factory race exhaust. I'll never forget one time starting my 580-2 in the garage to leave and it vibrated some utility knife blades in the bottom of the metal garbage can and you could hear it. I'm happy with the EVO sound but preferred the factory race exhaust sound of the 580-2. Lambo techs I've talked to agree as well.

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
34 Posts
Anecdotally, every time I leave my Evo with the valet staff (here in Dubai that is very common at restaurants/hotels), and I turn around and start walking away... when the staff starts the engine (and this is usually after a 20-30 min drive, i.e. the engine is warm), the upstarting sound makes me shrug the shoulders... every single time I look back and I am surprised how loud it sounds...

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,280 Posts
Yes, it's loud for like 45 seconds then calms down being in strada by default. Same thing in my 580-2 with the factory race exhaust. I'll never forget one time starting my 580-2 in the garage to leave and it vibrated some utility knife blades in the bottom of the metal garbage can and you could hear it. I'm happy with the EVO sound but preferred the factory race exhaust sound of the 580-2. Lambo techs I've talked to agree as well.
I completely agree. my 580 with race exhaust was the best of all, although my EVO is good enough to keep me happy.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts