Lamborghini Talk banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

Premium Member
I'm sure the Akrapovic is needed on your LP560, just like the Fabspeed was a big improvement for my LP610. But my stock Evo sounds much better than my LP610 with Fabspeed sounded. So would be a huge waste of money to put one on Evo

Reactions: Russk

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Another vote for thinking outside the box...................................of cards. 馃儚

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Might be Lambo sits on these exhausts and they have to drop the price perhaps. It still wouldn't be enough to make it worth it in my opinion. At this point I might pay 5K installed at the most from what I've heard so far.
I agree, that would be more realistic.

Premium Member
Reactions: tfenton02

Premium Member
Not overly thrilled with it being louder in strada. I prefer the stealth and quietness of strada. That's what sport and corsa are for which is being loud and louder. Lamborghini may have really missed the mark on this exhaust I feel.

Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
Nice Tips.... yes, I said TiPs

Reactions: JMMHTx

Premium Member
I have decided it鈥檚 not worth it and I鈥檓 actually really happy with the stock exhaust.

Premium Member

Registered
2020 Huracan Evo AWD
Dubai now selling/pushing the Akra also - I am tempted but want to hear it in real - in video's I cant really tell the difference. Price seems very steep. Also, after 1 year I find my self driving 90% in race mode, sports mode is almost too tame for me now or my eardrums got shattered and I dont appreciate it?

Premium Member
After this much time has elapsed since the introduction of the Akra exhaust and being no one on this forum has purchased one and reported anything back. Speaks volumes about it to me at this point.

Premium Member
After this much time has elapsed since the introduction of the Akra exhaust and being no one on this forum has purchased one and reported anything back. Speaks volumes about it to me at this point.
I think it is time to forget about it. It might have a slightly different tone, but beyond that there is nothing else. If it wasn鈥檛 so overpriced I might have considered it, but at around 13K it is a joke. The car sounds incredible as is!

Registered
I liked that the startup of my 580-2 with LOC exhaust was always loud & passionate.

Is the STOCK EVO exhaust loud at every startup, or does it always default to a more quiet strada mode startup?

Premium Member
Yes, it's loud for like 45 seconds then calms down being in strada by default. Same thing in my 580-2 with the factory race exhaust. I'll never forget one time starting my 580-2 in the garage to leave and it vibrated some utility knife blades in the bottom of the metal garbage can and you could hear it. I'm happy with the EVO sound but preferred the factory race exhaust sound of the 580-2. Lambo techs I've talked to agree as well.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts