Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm a car enthusiast, I don't work on cars or customize them but I like the old ones or barn finds to be restored with some unique modification. This is just the starting and my motive is to resale it after using it a little. The car is totally used I don't know about the engine, the car looks like this as shown in the shared image. I need honest opinion guys would it be worth the money to customize a used car (Lamborghini - Barn find) in this case.? You can also suggest a used car dealer in the UK so that I can reach to them in order to resale the car :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,289 Posts
How much $

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
If you get the car for free, you will probably still struggle to make a profit. Do it for the fun of it. I don't think you can make money.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
If you can’t work in the car yourself, and can’t get parts at cost, best to let this go to someone who can.
Would love to know the story.....true barn finds always have a good story

·
Premium Member
17,289 Posts
If you get the car for free, you will probably still struggle to make a profit. Do it for the fun of it. I don't think you can make money.
I agree so how much doesn't really matter.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,044 Posts
I would communicate with @Stimpy and get his opinion after you get all the info regarding what is involved in the resurrection. @Stimpy has been down this road before....

·
Premium Member
17,289 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,044 Posts
Forgive my ignorance but how can you tell it's a kit car?

·
Registered
LP640
2,285 Posts
Forgive my ignorance but how can you tell it's a kit car?
The more I look the worse it gets.

Front end is one piece; dimensions of front fender, headlights, hood and scoops are way off; no side markers on front bumper; light shining through under frunk; depth & offset of front wheels; rear wing; door window frame; etc.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
The question is how advanced are your skills? Restoring old lamborghinis is a labor of love not so much profit. Parts are stupid expensive if even available. If you engine swap it greatly reduces value. I have substantially modified my Jalpa but it is still all Lambo except custom intakes, pistons, rods, lifters etc. . It is anyones guess what it would bring at auction. However, I never plan to sell it so it does not matter. Buy it for the love of it. To profit will be difficult unless you have very advanced skills and fabrication abilities. Does it have the original v12 and trannie?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I might be interested in the car. Send me a PM with details and pics and a price

·
Premium Member
17,289 Posts
Lee, you might be the only person I know that would consider tackling that challenge.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.