Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ship that my lambo was supposed to be on is cancelled. It's not stopping in Emden and as of now it seems there is no vessel assigned. Do you know if it's possible to organize my own vehicle transport from Emden to my dealer?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
The ship that my lambo was supposed to be on is cancelled. It's not stopping in Emden and as of now it seems there is no vessel assigned. Do you know if it's possible to organize my own vehicle transport from Emden to my dealer?
I never heard that being done but I am new to the brand but I would doubt it. Hopefully, others will chime in.

Reactions: Arnilious

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
If I am not mistaken OP tried to arrange air transport through his SA and was told that would not make an appreciable difference. Generally, though, air transport does save time so there are at least two possibilities the SA was blowing him off or the COVID mess is creating a plethora of transport related logistical problems (likely).

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I have asked again and they quoted $40,000
Do what's best for you but that is a high price tag to save a few weeks. Good Luck!

Registered
Ugggggh. That sucks. I am told by my SA that all their cars come by air freight (Calgary, Alberta), at a cost of $15,000 CAD. $40,000 US sounds nutso!!

Reactions: Lambo2018
1 - 7 of 7 Posts