• Re-configuration cannot be done

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned a second-hand RHD Murcielago for some time. Recently I got the fortunate chance to upgrade to an Aventador SVJ. Problem came up when I realized that, no matter where I looked, all the good SVJs specked close or exactly to my preference were LHDs. My country doesn't exactly cater well to LHDs unless you are a returning expatriate (which I am not) who has been working outside of the country for more than 10 years in another country that uses LHD cars. So, I was wondering whether there are any authorized dealers anywhere who can perform a conversion without screwing up. Is it even worth it? I had a friend who got his Ford Raptor converted to RHD and it once nearly killed him when the steering just had some sort of seize-up and would respond to next to no inputs on a busy highway. Can the same happen IF I go ahead with it? If I can't have it converted, can I get a random RHD SVJ and send it to a dealer to somehow re-configure it to my specifications?
Kindly bear with me if this seems noob like- I am pretty excited as I have been on an entry-level lambo for too long XD .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts