Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Say a person wants to listen to some music in peace while driving a lambo on a long road trip. Is that possible. Does the engine noise leak into the car? Is it like really noisy all the time like it is on the outside?

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,600 Posts
I have aftermarket exhaust and although it is pretty loud, I still can enjoy my music with no issues. I just turn up the volume a little.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm with ToofDoc, I never even turn on my radio. i much prefer listening to my engine purring like a kitten, until I mash on that pedal and let the beast out of hibernation!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I don't think its noisy at all. I was surprised at the low noise level inside the car compared to other sports cars I've owned. You only really hear it when you want to hear it, full throttle but its a clean sound, not annoying in the least.

·
Registered
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
The ONLY noise you hear......(if you can call the absolutely fantastic sound coming out of the thoroughbred V10 noise???) .......is like the listening to the symphony on steroids!

·
Registered
190 Posts
At low RPMs, the NEWER(2008+ ?) Lamborghini cars are about as quiet as an Infiniti Luxury Coupe but nowhere near as comfortable for me at least. The engines are so powerful that you don't need much RPMs for cruising. Quite remarkable actually consider you CANNOT talk to your passenger while doing ANY kind of aggressive acceleration. I think maybe 4k-5k+ might be already too loud.

Say a person wants to listen to some music in peace while driving a lambo on a long road trip. Is that possible. Does the engine noise leak into the car? Is it like really noisy all the time like it is on the outside?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
With so many forum members having after-market exhaust systems, it obvious that for them engine sound takes precedence over the entertainment system. It would be interesting to see what percentage of Lambo owners have after-market exhaust systems. I'll start it off. 2 Gs, 2 am systems, both of which I had installed after purchasing the cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts