Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'08 Superleggera
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's only a couple for sale in the country at the moment, and all seem to be holding around the $150k mark for non TT cars. Not shocking I have to admit since soon they'll be sought after for their rareness and rawness. I have had mine for 4 years and it's been nothing but a lot of fun. In its current form, we set it up to RWD with power mods and sticky rubber. The Sprint Booster also add to the fun, and I have to admit, it will be something I don't want to really consider letting go of yet. Do we see prices trending upward on these beauties?

·
Registered
357 Posts
It seem like it is! Being lambos first light weight track oriented model and what I believe the best version of the PreLP. It has a lot going for it.

Also, recently I've been seeing alot of new PreLP SL content on YouTube in the past few months. Which probably gathering a lot of attention.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'08 Superleggera
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah myself included! I've shared a couple of videos on my channel that are Super G related. Glad to see these cars finally getting a much higher level of respect that they deserve!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yeah myself included! I've shared a couple of videos on my channel that are Super G related. Glad to see these cars finally getting a much higher level of respect that they deserve!
Saw your tracking video..and surprisingly even saw your potato jet cameo..

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts

Just listed mine

Khanh

·
Registered
'08 Superleggera
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Just listed mine