Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just bought a 2007 Spyder. Looking for a way to hold my iPad/iPhone instead of putting it on the passenger seat. Anyone find a way to make this work? Is there a holder that works on the Gallardo?

Cheers

Patrice

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am curious of this as well. For now I just throw my phone on the passenger seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
856 Posts
If you're looking for a phone mount, this one is what I use and I can't recommend it enough!: Amazon.com: Dashboard Mount, WizGear Universal Magnetic Car Mount Holder, Windshield Mount and Dashboard Mount Holder for Cell Phones with Strong Dashboard Gell– (New Rectangle Head)

I put it on the little triangle cutout glass in front of the drivers side window, it can be angled and adjusted to have the phone or ipad pointed directly at you for GPZ/Waze and still be out of the way enough so that you can have both hands on the wheel and not have your fiew of view obstructed. It comes with several different sized metal plates with a 3M adhesive to attach to your phone and secures to the mount with some very strong magnets. I've never had an issue with the mount detaching while driving or any issues at all now that I think about it.

I really like this product. Its perfect for daily driving and even rallying (the original reason I brought it). I hope is helps make your driving experience even more enjoyable :)

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,577 Posts
I use that magnetic mount in my Huracan, works very well For my iPhone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts