Lamborghini Talk banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Get to learn these two words,

FEAR
GREED

Fear causes one to liquidate an investment way to soon. It also causes one not to invest or take calculated risks.

Greed causes one to hold on to an investment way to long. It also causes one to invest in anything, even poor investments.

PRIOR to making any investment, you should know your ENTRY price and your EXIT price. This eliminates FEAR and GREED.

good luck

·
Registered
20 Posts

FEAR
GREED

Fear causes one to liquidate an investment way to soon. It also causes one not to invest or take calculated risks.

Greed causes one to hold on to an investment way to long. It also causes one to invest in anything, even poor investments.

PRIOR to making any investment, you should know your ENTRY price and your EXIT price. This eliminates FEAR and GREED.

good luck

Sounds like a warren buffet kinda person. Made some mistakes of getting rid of an investment too soon so learned from that (kinda). Late last year took a substantial calculated risk and it is definitely paying off, even when some senior members on here frowned on it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·

FEAR
GREED

good luck
Thanks for the advice! Sounds extremely simple but makes al lot of sense. I will keep this in mind :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thanks for the advice! Sounds extremely simple but makes al lot of sense. I will keep this in mind :)
One more thing, the younger a person is, the more GREED comes into play, the older one gets, FEAR comes into play.

if an investment mistake occurs when your young, you have the rest of your life to recover from it. Not as much when your older.

ive always treated money with respect, but I don’t care if I was bankrupt tomorrow, as that’s not what makes me happy. FYI, I’m a contrarian investor, I love investing in train wrecks, as all too often the media dog piles minor issues.

invest in what YOU know, not what another person tells you.

good luck

61 - 64 of 64 Posts