Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks for that Lee! Makes a lot of sense. I'm going to do whatever it takes.

So, 2020Q2 is about to happen. Even though the world’s in a very strange situation right now, it’ll keep spinning. I’ve done some planning but the situation is quite uncertain and I have no idea if this will be over in a month, or whether it’s gonna take a whole lot longer..

I’m just going to keep working on this thing from home. I’ve been talking to at least 3 customers or prospects a day, 7 days a week every week of 2020 so far and got some good results from it. Fortunately I don’t need human contact to operate the company. I’m delegating work to 3 remote people at the moment, so got some leverage going. I also see a lot of cloud computing providers becoming very interested in partnering up with my business and I’m having meetings here and there with them to see how we can help each other.

Sales are still bad due to the SEO hit we took after the update of the website. I have now pretty much fixed every single issue I can think of and I’ve started to go on the offense by just spreading the word more and trying to get big websites to link to me.

Dating situation is better than ever fortunately so that’s not really a distraction as it used to be. I feel so stupid to have ever worried about this area of life and let it be such a distraction from business, oh well.

I hope everyone on here is doing well, healthy at home or doing an "essential" job, stay safe!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I am about to turn 60 and still work at least 50 hrs a week. My problem is I like making money. Once you get the machine going, it is hard to back off. If this Corona really causes a slowdown , I will probably pull back, let someone run my road building company , let my son handle the rentals and just play mad scientist. I sure would like one more year like the last one. Remember when you are dealt lemons , make lemonade. There is crazy demand for certain items right now. For example hand sanitizer is just alcohol and a gel. You can buy alcohol. Why not figure out how to make your own. I bet you could sell a thousand bottles a day on the side of the road. Same with masks, etc, etc.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts