Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Huracan LP580-2
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Lamborghini and the Huracan coming from 14 years of Porsches and many other vehicles. Picked up this 2018 Viola Pasifae LP580-2 from my local dealer. So far, I m loving the experience and learning the car as I go.

I am hearing a weird vacuum sound from the center of the car toward the back, different than the intake vacuum sound. when I let off the throttle at higher RPM (7-8k). Anyone experienced this? The car just received the 3year service with fresh Trans-Diff fluid, engine oil fluid and all related service items. Thanks in advance!

Car Vehicle Grille Sky Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,886 Posts
Welcome & congratulations on an incredible car.
I remember that my 580 did make a strange vacuum sound but it was at much lower RPMs. I also questioned it and posted that question hear the outcome was it is completely normal. Not sure if yours is the same thing.

Reactions: KABoom

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,874 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on the VP 580-2 looks amazing!

I have had a 580 and 2 EVOs and I cannot relate any strange sounds as you describe. Are you intending to bring it to a Lamborghini dealership to let them help ferret the problem out? If not, that would be my recommendation. Best of luck!

·
Registered
2018 Huracan LP580-2
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! and yes, I will be taking it to them next week once the XPEL shop is done with the wrap. I spoke t them about it today and they are expecting in. I wanted to check in with fellow owners to see if this is a common issue.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,874 Posts
Thank you! and yes, I will be taking it to them next week once the XPEL shop is done with the wrap. I spoke t them about it today and they are expecting in. I wanted to check in with fellow owners to see if this is a common issue.
My 2019 580-2 was problem free and a great car. Once you get the noise sorted you will have a blast! Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Big congrats on the Purple beast. Every time I see another purple Huracan I love the color more.

I always drive in Sport on my 580 with Sports Exhaust and I've never heard a vacuum induction sound on throttle lift off at higher RPM's. Just the usual snap, crackle, pops.

·
Administrator
3,706 Posts
Did you see my Viola Perf at the dealer? Was this Taylor’s personal car?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,874 Posts
Yes, I did see it. What a beautiful car. Yes, this was Taylor's car :)
As you might already suspect the Lamborghini community is small and close knit.

·
Administrator
3,706 Posts
Thank you and congrats. That color is gorgeous.

·
Registered
BMW ///M
199 Posts
Love the color, and fantastic photos!

• Love

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,886 Posts
I have to ask did you take those photos yourself, and please don't tell me it was with your iphone. They look to be very professional.

• Haha

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,874 Posts
Russ, nice photos no doubt but within the capability of a smart phone or at least a marginally intelligent one. ;)

• Haha

·
Registered
2018 Huracan LP580-2
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Russ, nice photos no doubt but within the capability of a smart phone or at least a marginally intelligent one. ;)
First two photos were taken by my friend Tonio. He's a videographer and does great with editing photos as well. the one by the mail boxes was taken by me using my iPhone 13 Pro 😆

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,874 Posts
First two photos were taken by my friend Tonio. He's a videographer and does great with editing photos as well. the one by the mail boxes was taken by me using my iPhone 13 Pro 😆
;) Rock on and most importantly rock that VP stunner..............right on down the road!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts