Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

New member here - I have been in silence mode reading / learning for a few months enjoying this great community !!

Below pic of my 2016 LP700-4 with such lovely dubai sunset in the background - got it 3 months ago, now is getting a bit to hot for this cars here..

Question : Has someone ever seen / has video of the aventador rear air intakes panels in action all open while riding?
I am partially tempted to replace the OEM by carbon open ones to increase the air flow in the engine area (despite having revoZport wing not disabled would be good more air influx) but also for the aesthetics… anyhow I would love to see how it looks with current panels open since won’t ever will see it from driver seat :)

cheers ,

Carlinhos

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,547 Posts
Welcome, great picture and beautiful Aventador!

Can't answer your question but hopefully others will chime in soon.

·
Registered
256 Posts
they dont look all that great open, ive manually opened them with my Lambo ODIS software when in service mode. I would upgrade to the SV carbon vents it really adds to the car. I did the oem ones and with all correct parts it will keep ducting air to the back heat exchangers and out the rear bumper. the chinese stuff i cant speak for but knowing how they do stuff it probably doesnt keep the lower duct intact.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they dont look all that great open, ive manually opened them with my Lambo ODIS software when in service mode. I would upgrade to the SV carbon vents it really adds to the car. I did the oem ones and with all correct parts it will keep ducting air to the back heat exchangers and out the rear bumper. the chinese stuff i cant speak for but knowing how they do stuff it probably doesnt keep the lower duct intact.
Thanks for the feedback and comment on the lower duct air flow... By any chance you didnt do any pic/video with the original flaps up point the sky? :)

As said still assessing, will enjoy as it is for a while and only then will make the call!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks for the feedback and comment on the lower duct air flow... By any chance you didnt do any pic/video with the original flaps up point the sky? :)

As said still assessing, will enjoy as it is for a while and only then will make the call!
i didnt.if i remember correctly they maybe open up about 1-2" if that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
btw I seen a video on youtube about what a company did in vegas to help with cooling in extremely hot climates to help keep the car cooler, heres the video -

Reactions: Carlinhos1904

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hey everyone,

New member here - I have been in silence mode reading / learning for a few months enjoying this great community !!

Below pic of my 2016 LP700-4 with such lovely dubai sunset in the background - got it 3 months ago, now is getting a bit to hot for this cars here..

Question : Has someone ever seen / has video of the aventador rear air intakes panels in action all open while riding?
I am partially tempted to replace the OEM by carbon open ones to increase the air flow in the engine area (despite having revoZport wing not disabled would be good more air influx) but also for the aesthetics… anyhow I would love to see how it looks with current panels open since won’t ever will see it from driver seat :)

cheers ,

View attachment 296690
Carlinhos
I thought all UAE lambo cars are GCC spec’ed?
Was the car imported to the UAE?

·
Registered
788 Posts
btw I seen a video on youtube about what a company did in vegas to help with cooling in extremely hot climates to help keep the car cooler, heres the video -
Those Vegas rentals piss me off... as they will rev them until 4am-5am!!!! My last trip there a couple of months ago, I got no sleep!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Those Vegas rentals piss me off... as they will rev them until 4am-5am!!!! My last trip there a couple of months ago, I got no sleep!
Not only in Vegas.... we have the same late night noise issue due to 'racing' and reving mainly due to dozens of new exotic cars rentals and specially with a known hotel in Palm doing hourly rentals late in the night.... check article below:
--> TheNationalNews

1 - 14 of 14 Posts