Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yep, I have some in stock of the OEM ones and my price is less, BUT by the time you ship them, etc. it's not worth the savings. This will help you out.

These are common fasteners you can get at Napa or Auto Zone, etc…for like $.25 each

D48 - Jeep, Dodge & Ford Door Panel Clips
Agreed it’s a silly part but a pain to deal with. The ones you showed above work ok if you modify them. However, they won’t work if you don’t cut a relief in the top. The OEM essentially twist into place using the notch. If you force the Ford/GM round top ones they deform or risk breaking the fragile OEM panel brackets (which only are glued or plastic welded 😞).

If anyone wants ones that fit as OEM I have a bunch that are already “notched” and fit easily.

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
These are the ones

Cool find. Have you tried them? They look like the ones I found at AutoZone that were too big (head diameter was a lot larger than OEM and didn’t fit into the square hole in the panels).

I ended up with these that are perfect:

I’ve probably got another 60 or so leftover if anyone needs some.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Cool find. Have you tried them? They look like the ones I found at AutoZone that were too big (head diameter was a lot larger than OEM and didn’t fit into the square hole in the panels).

I ended up with these that are perfect:

I’ve probably got another 60 or so leftover if anyone needs some.
Yep. Same in all ways but the color.
Outerwear Wood Sleeve Beige Collar

Brown Wood Tree Beige Hardwood

Petal Wood Beige Linens Fashion accessory

21 - 26 of 26 Posts