17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get this or what’s the part # if it’s oem? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,805 Posts
Did yours get stretched out? I worry about stretching it and only put thin items like papers etc in it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don’t have it on my 2015. Looking to get it so I can put water bottle or something

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,805 Posts
I don’t have it on my 2015. Looking to get it so I can put water bottle or something

I see, do you have the cupholder? If not I have seen some pretty good options posted by other members.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,369 Posts
Travel net meh......these cars have enough room for a stick of gum, provided the gum is in your mouth.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,369 Posts
I just wish I had somewhere for my phone
The Huracan is indeed space challenged. The EVO has this net behind the seats that is very useful. I bought these pouches and put my wallet, phone, registration and insurance card then place it in the net behind the passenger seat. If I am ever to be pulled over it's an easy thing to reach over without having to contort or stretch. If your Huracan does not have a net maybe you can use the pouches and place it in the drivers door slot.
I guess if you wanted to get creative you could use Velcro on adhesive strips and attach it to the pouch and "stick it" to the carpeted area on the side wall............

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts