Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The leather on my driver's seat has started to scuff and become dry. I have been using this Bowden's product called Leather Love. It cleans and rejuvenates leather. I think the product is really good. The scuffed area needs something else to bring it back completely but it definitely has improved.

·
Vendor
2,385 Posts
What about Zaino. I’ve heard many people say this works great and keeps the original smell of the interior and actually makes it smell more Lamborghini

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What about Zaino. I’ve heard many people say this works great and keeps the original smell of the interior and actually makes it smell more Lamborghini
Is that the brand name Jason? Great to keep the original smell.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Do you mean a product for drying leather?
Meaning the "Leather Love" product is not rejuvenating/ keeping the leather soft?

Or do you mean the scuffing?
That means to me the dye as been scraped off and the leather is scratched/ damaged.

In for answers.

P.S. To reduce seat wear ….drive naked.... haha.

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you mean a product for drying leather?
Meaning the "Leather Love" product is not rejuvenating/ keeping the leather soft?

Or do you mean the scuffing?
That means to me the dye as been scraped off and the leather is scratched/ damaged.

In for answers.

P.S. To reduce seat wear ….drive naked.... haha.
The Leather Love has brought my seats back and made them soft again. They were starting to harden and crack but this has improved them tremendously.

·
Vendor
2,385 Posts
Is that the brand name Jason? Great to keep the original smell.
Yep, Zaino. There is another post on here with people saying it's great and smells like lambo leather.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,540 Posts
Zaino is the best, I’ve tried so many. It has perfected the great smell of leather.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,540 Posts
Yes, that’s it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts