Lamborghini Talk banner

Interesting color survey results - sample size of 3!!

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Lambo2018 
#1 ·
Last week I was on a plane sitting next to two high school boys. They noticed I was playing on the configurator and asked me about it. I showed them a Grigio Lynx with green calipers and a Verde Mantis with green calipers and asked which they liked better. Both of them immediately shouted the grey one...I was shocked!

Today, I finally unveiled to my daughter that I'm getting a Huracan and asked if she liked the Grigio Lynx with green calipers or Giallo Inti with black calipers. She said the grey one hands down...again, floored!!

I read an article that stated the younger buyers are going after the skittles colors but it looks like the group of 20 and under may be leaning in a different direction!

Anyone else have similar findings???

Discussion starter · #6 ·
I was looking at Mclaren 675LTs prior to buying my Huracan and the color I like the best was grey as well. However, on the Huracan or any lambo I think skittle colors are best.
If I ever buy a Mclaren it will be Papaya Orange! My Corvette was Red. Certain cars to me deserve certain colors. The Lambos look great in a variety for sure!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.