Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I was on a plane sitting next to two high school boys. They noticed I was playing on the configurator and asked me about it. I showed them a Grigio Lynx with green calipers and a Verde Mantis with green calipers and asked which they liked better. Both of them immediately shouted the grey one...I was shocked!

Today, I finally unveiled to my daughter that I'm getting a Huracan and asked if she liked the Grigio Lynx with green calipers or Giallo Inti with black calipers. She said the grey one hands down...again, floored!!

I read an article that stated the younger buyers are going after the skittles colors but it looks like the group of 20 and under may be leaning in a different direction!

Anyone else have similar findings???

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Hey Rico if you like Grigio Lynx then go for that color. Gray is easier to keep clean and with red/green/orange calipers and interior trim looks good.

I remember Dr. Strange driving and crashing a Grigio Lynx H.

However in my experience it's easier to sell Skittle colored Lambo's

There was a Grigio Lynx H that sat at my dealership for well over 1 year. Might still be there for all I know.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,463 Posts
@Rcasa20, interesting scientific survey ;) and if Grey is your favorite color then by all means, heck it works on battleships but I am a colossal fan of the skittle colors. 🌈

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was looking at Mclaren 675LTs prior to buying my Huracan and the color I like the best was grey as well. However, on the Huracan or any lambo I think skittle colors are best.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was looking at Mclaren 675LTs prior to buying my Huracan and the color I like the best was grey as well. However, on the Huracan or any lambo I think skittle colors are best.
If I ever buy a Mclaren it will be Papaya Orange! My Corvette was Red. Certain cars to me deserve certain colors. The Lambos look great in a variety for sure!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
A generation discovers the concept of "Less is more."

The SUPER wealthy have among the most subtle tastes, I've noticed, in stark contrast to the "Friday rich" music videos where people flash excessive amounts of stuff they don't even own. Some people are so rich they could have a parade in their honor every day of the week, yet you don't even know who they are, and have never heard of them.

·
Registered
2009 LP560-4
128 Posts
This thread needs more yellow.

I’ve never been a fan of the grey trend. I’m all about the skittle colors on cars like a Lamborghini. I hate blending in and I love beautiful metallic colorful paints.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
This thread needs more yellow.

I’ve never been a fan of the grey trend. I’m all about the skittle colors on cars like a Lamborghini. I hate blending in and I love beautiful metallic colorful paints.
The only time I see grey exotics, is after a firey crash! Kind of raunchy, but if your into vampirella and he macabre, all the power to yah!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts