Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Those with State Farm are you bundling home and auto? 200 a month for a Huracan would be pretty good.
Not using Home, but multicar discount and the safe driver program on the other cars. (can't use safe driver with the Lambo, the speed and acceleration would give me an F) but the discount on the policy with the other cars helps, the G wagon is a daily and I don't drive that crazy, a pickup truck I hardly drive and the wife's Audi. It's an interesting app I must say, shows you all the routes you've taken, where you got a bad grade and why. Seeing driving habits is pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Not using Home, but multicar discount and the safe driver program on the other cars. (can't use safe driver with the Lambo, the speed and acceleration would give me an F) but the discount on the policy with the other cars helps, the G wagon is a daily and I don't drive that crazy, a pickup truck I hardly drive and the wife's Audi. It's an interesting app I must say, shows you all the routes you've taken, where you got a bad grade and why. Seeing driving habits is pretty cool.
Out of curiosity how do you like the g wagon? Was debating on it. Currently drive the 2021 Escalade as a daily. Had a gls prior but the wife has a gle and it’s to similar. Love my urus , but I don’t take it to my office for reasons

·
Registered
31 Posts
Out of curiosity how do you like the g wagon? Was debating on it. Currently drive the 2021 Escalade as a daily. Had a gls prior but the wife has a gle and it’s to similar. Love my urus , but I don’t take it to my office for reasons
I like the rugged build of the G, it's a 2017. it really feels like you're driving a heavy German tank. It's not comfortable at all to me but I love it. When we go anywhere that requires the freeway we take the Audi. I've never owned a car that's as rough and loose as the G. My F250 rides smoother.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I like the rugged build of the G, it's a 2017. it really feels like you're driving a heavy German tank. It's not comfortable at all to me but I love it. When we go anywhere that requires the freeway we take the Audi. I've never owned a car that's as rough and loose as the G. My F250 rides smoother.
Yeah we use the Escalade most of the time for long hauls or the urus but that’s mostly for the weekend when I’m with my wife and daughter. I was debating the g63 and I’m on a waitlist for the 73 if it ever comes out. Now with Mercedes’ stopping the v8s and e edu thing going electric I’m not sure what will happen. Escalades awesome for comfort tho

·
Registered
29 Posts
$1580 a year for Huracan with State Farm. Thanks Russ
I am apppalled at suck low rates. I have had approx $250 - $300 per month for Hurcan EVO and slightly lesser for URUS with Farmers and I have home, life, 5-6 cars plus umbrella policy with Farmers. Live in southern CA so that could be the difference. Driving record is spotless (by the Grace of God) and no claims.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,006 Posts
^^Age + mileage/year may be a factor. Car replacement coverage?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello!

I got quoted $1,400 a month for insurance from Geico for a Urus which seems high.

Does anyone have recommendations for cheaper providers?
Good luck with finding reasonable rates, if your car is a Lamborghini your gonna pay... But!! $1400 a mo. is outrageous!! If you live in Calif. your screwed!! It really depends on where you live... I go through State Farm in Nevada for my 2018 Hurican Performante and its $4100 every 6 mo. Still very pricey..

21 - 30 of 30 Posts