Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I got quoted $1,400 a month for insurance from Geico for a Urus which seems high.

Does anyone have recommendations for cheaper providers?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,280 Posts
$1400/yr with State Farm and that includes my wife's new Honda HRV.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
How is that possible??
Many cars, RV's, Boats, off road toys, Homes, umbrella policy....etc, etc, etc.....

Funny story, when I first called Geico about my AV a few months ago, the guy I first spoke with said they don't insure Lamborghini's. I then asked him to see my current policy and see the Lamborghini currently being insured by the slimy lizard. He said he had to go speak with his manager.

·
Premium Member
SVJ Yellow, SVJ Blue, SVJ Gray, SVJ Roadster White, Gray SV, Red SV, Green Perf, Orange Gallardo
40 Posts
State Farm for me, they even covered the centenario how I don’t know but it’s covered.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Just ran a Hagerty’s quote…$3,663 annually with $1k deductibles. I don’t get how you all have these cheap rates unless it is cause you don’t live in Florida or you’re lying to the companies about value and mileage!!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Believe me, I WANT to leave the slimy lizard. I had 1 a$$hole hit my S8 when it was brand new (like a week old) while parked.

Geico did not want to pay, I actually had to consult with a lawyer. Finally after a firm letter and me losing much sleep, they paid.

That is not how you treat someone who insures so much with you.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
Believe me, I WANT to leave the slimy lizard. I had 1 a$$hole hit my S8 when it was brand new (like a week old) while parked.

Geico did not want to pay, I actually had to consult with a lawyer. Finally after a firm letter and me losing much sleep, they paid.

That is not how you treat someone who insures so much with you.
They’re barely charging you enough to cover the cost for you to have a login to their app so what do you expect!!! What Hagerty’s quoted I better get great service. If they cut the cost down to $1,200 I’ll put up with some headaches!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in Miami and I pay about 200 a month for the Lambo with State Farm. I have a multi car discount with 4 cars on the policy which in total is 450 per month. Geico does not cover exotics they use a third party. I suggest you shop around.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
I'm in Miami and I pay about 200 a month for the Lambo with State Farm. I have a multi car discount with 4 cars on the policy which in total is 450 per month. Geico does not cover exotics they use a third party. I suggest you shop around.
I need to check in with SF again but every time I try they come out more. They were getting closer at last check though. I’d even pay a little more to go with them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m with GEICO and they do cover exotics, well if the huracan is considered exotic. No mention of a third party in the binder.
I’m in Hallandale btw. 1600$ / 6 months 2500 miles a year.

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
I’m with GEICO and they do cover exotics, well if the huracan is considered exotic. No mention of a third party in the binder.
I’m in Hallandale btw. 1600$ / 6 months 2500 miles a year.
Hmmmm. Well maybe I’ll try them again when mine comes in next year.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
Hello!

I got quoted $1,400 a month for insurance from Geico for a Urus which seems high.

Does anyone have recommendations for cheaper providers?
I just fell off my chair and cannot get up! No way, is that a month or every 6 months?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,008 Posts
$1,400 monthly. Around $8k every 6 months. That’s more than my monthly payment for the Urus lol.
I would start by getting additional quotes from other insurance companies. Hope you manage a better deal.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts