Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the Car Navi Player Android Headunit for my 2006 Gallardo Sypder. I was wondering if anyone who has installed this has any pointers. Watching a few videos, it does not seem too difficult. One question I have is where should I place the USB cable (port) after I install the radio in order to use wired Apple Carplay?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Easy install, just not on a hot day!

·
Registered
212 Posts
No buddy, didn’t get the reverse camera. I got the wired CarPlay

·
Registered
2006 Gallardo SE
186 Posts
nope, just had to sand down the edges of the head unit slightly to fit nicely in the dash opening.
The sound quality is better too - more bass than the original unit with the equalizer set

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can you guys post the link to where you bought your stereo from? And it looks like you have a choice to either buy one with the reverse camera versus Apple CarPlay? Am I understanding that properly? I definitely want the rear camera to work

·
Registered
2013 Gallardo - Final Edition
250 Posts
Can you guys post the link to where you bought your stereo from? And it looks like you have a choice to either buy one with the reverse camera versus Apple CarPlay? Am I understanding that properly? I definitely want the rear camera to work
carnaviplayer.com You can have it to work with android (its an android radio) and also apple carplay. You can buy their camera for $39 or a camera from amazon for $18 (that's what I did). But, you can keep the original camera as well and it will work with it, eventhough their website says it won't (or at least it works on the LP's)

The reverse camera versus apple carplay, you got it wrong. You can have both or either one... depending on what you want

·
Registered
17 Posts
carnaviplayer.com You can have it to work with android (its an android radio) and also apple carplay. You can buy their camera for $39 or a camera from amazon for $18 (that's what I did). But, you can keep the original camera as well and it will work with it, eventhough their website says it won't (or at least it works on the LP's)

The reverse camera versus apple carplay, you got it wrong. You can have both or either one... depending on what you want
Great, thank you so much for the response.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.