Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just put a deposit on one of these new Ineos Grenadiers. I only found out about these yesterday, as I dont get around online much. Anyone else getting one? Anyone driven one?

Looks like EU accepting orders in 2 weeks (May 18th) and US in Q1 2023. Im in US so its going to be a while for me Im sure. Im not getting too excited though as I also put a "deposit" on a Crosslander SUV from Romania 15 or so years ago and it never made it the US. haha.

Check out all the options and add ons. Its pretty impressive. Still no pricing on the accessories but the 5 seater is about $72,000 dressed nicely... 2 Seater is $59,000

Thoughts on these things?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same here... I had no idea they even existed until yesterday and the next thing I know I was throwing money at the screen.

Im pretty sure I read they will be available in US and Canada. Prob late 2022-2023. Only in Petrol though... No Diesel. That sucks because it says the Diesel gets 30% better fuel mileage. We never get any of the cool engines.

I have owned a couple Defenders. When my 74 and my 94 were almost the exact same tech... I felt like I was just wasting money. Someone was bound to do this eventually.

I currently daily drive a new Escalade and dont know if I can go back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts