Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Receiving a lot of these lately, Price incentives to pre order. Nothing left on the lot.
Font Material property Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,891 Posts
Striking while the iron is hot.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I wanted to buy the new Escalade...$20k over list and 6-8 month waiting list but dealer told it'll likely be one year. Insane.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,891 Posts
bmw are trash now a days ...rather buy honda.
Agree about Hondas* but as we all know rising tides lift all boats. So, even the questionable/spotty automakers are doing well.

*have owned them since 1986 and NEVER had one issue! I put as much as 357K miles on one, and the darn thing would never die or falter. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been unimpressed with the BMW I have. Crappy driving dynamics, uninspired interior, oh hum styling. But it’s my wife’s so I don’t worry too much. While I don’t an an emotional connection to driving my Porsche it’s one hell a car…..chassis, gearbox, driving dynamics. I could tool around in porsche’s all day long. Grocery runs, theater, dinner, to the beach, They are just supremely competent cars.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
7,891 Posts
One thing I will say about BMW, when the 2019 330i's came out the first batch (6 months I believe) were manufactured in Germany. Then after that they intended to manufacture them in Mexico and China. My wife wanted one so we specced it as soon as it was possible and got a German iteration and that car has a TON of electronics and gadgets and it has performed absolutely flawlessly X3 years. Oh yeah, LAMBORGHINI did you get the TON of electronics and gadgets and performed flawlessly part? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I’m so glad I don’t need ANY vehicles of any kind right now.
My son has been driving the wife's back up car for a few months now, he is waiting out the chip shortage and the last I read it will be 2023 before they catch up. But yes, very happy I don't need a car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts