Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We currently have these BEAUTIFUL Performance Series R10 wheels with Carbon Fiber Series centers in stock built for the Gallardo/R8 with non carbon ceramic brakes ready for shipment! These are built in the 19x8.5 front and 19x12 rear fitment and will work with any 235/35/19 front and 325/30/19 rear tires. We can change the lip finish if requested and do any finish possible.

PM me or email me at [email protected] for pricing and info on this set. We ship worldwide without a problem

Click on the links below to view the Wheel Collection or Photo Gallery:
Strasse Wheel Collection

Strasse Wheels Vehicle Gallery

For Pricing Contact Me:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (786)701-3649

Click HERE to request a quote

Click HERE to request information on a certain product

Product Shot:
Performance Series R10

Wheel Finish:
-Carbon Fiber centers
-Gloss Black lips
-Gloss Black inners
-Gloss Black caps & Silver detailing
-Chrome Fasteners
-Weight Reduction Pocketing

For Pricing Contact Me:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (786)701-3649

Click HERE to request a quote

Click HERE to request information on a certain product

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you weigh them?
Weights on these wheels is 23 lbs for the 19x8.5 front & 27 lbs for the 19x12 rear. :)

These are lighter than the Cassiopeia that are the OEM pre-2006 wheels on the Gallardo and also lighter than the Callisto 2006+ OEM wheels. :)

Wider in the rear as well! :D

·
Registered
780 Posts
That sounds about right for some good wheels! The rears being wider is nice. I can confirm that a 325/30/19 on a Gallardo is the best option for the rear tire with these, no issues with the larger rear tire here as long as it clears the fender.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Banned
52 Posts
So to clear things up, these are NOT carbon fiber wheels.. They have a layer of carbon fiber on top of the aluminium to imitate carbon bier wheels.

IMO tacky and belongs nowhere a super car.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So to clear things up, these are NOT carbon fiber wheels.. They have a layer of carbon fiber on top of the aluminium to imitate carbon bier wheels.

IMO tacky and belongs nowhere a super car.
There is currently NO 3 piece wheel with a full carbon fiber center available. We are one of the very few companies that use real carbon fiber when others use the imitation hydrodip "carbon fiber", that will in no way match any carbon piece on ANY super car when the Carbon Fiber finish that we offer will. We actually offer a 1x1 weave and 2x2 weave on the Carbon Fiber. The Carbon Fiber Series centers that we offer are a very expensive upgrade to the sets and have a very high cost of production, which is why it isn’t very common to see out there. It is more of an aesthetic upgrade, and definitely add a great carbon accent if that's the look you're going for. I love me some carbon! :cheers:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so to each their own. :)

·
Banned
52 Posts
Carbon fiber is cool because of its weight:strengt ratio and other characteristics such a conductivity and extremely low coefficient of thermal expansion.

Slapping a layer of carbon on a wheel serves no purpose other than posing. It's ridiculous IMO.

Sure, a full carbon fiber center is a costly affair that most people aren't willing to pay, then get a f... aluminum wheel. If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch.

These wheels are right up there with kit car Lambo's in my book.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Are these the same offset wheels you did on the white Dallas performance car ? If so post up a pic it would definitely help sale !! And if it is the same offset send me price I'm curious

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are these the same offset wheels you did on the white Dallas performance car ? If so post up a pic it would definitely help sale !! And if it is the same offset send me price I'm curious
These are the same offset/fitment as the White Dallas Performance Gallardo SL! I'll send you a PM now! :)

^^^ what he said. I think they are beautiful real or not. Good job guys. :)
Thank you, they definitely look amazing on Lance's SL! :D

So these are just an over lay in the center if I'm reading this right?
This is real carbon fiber laid over the aluminum spokes. Check out the pictures below as you can see close up details of the carbon fiber and the quality of the weave.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts