Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Hey, that's the car for sale at Midwestern Auto Group which just so happens to be where I'm taking my car this morning to get that recall done for the ECU reflash (I've been lazy about doing it but never lazy about oil changes and other maintenance hahaha :D ). I'll ask about the wheels and report back!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Alright, I've got unfortunate news. I spoke with two people and neither of them knew what wheels were on the car. We got close and took a look to see if they had a brand name somewhere and didn't come up with anything either. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright, I've got unfortunate news. I spoke with two people and neither of them knew what wheels were on the car. We got close and took a look to see if they had a brand name somewhere and didn't come up with anything either. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Thanks for trying brother Its apperciated!!!! I think they are indeed rotoforms!

·
Registered
2013 Gallardo - Final Edition
209 Posts
Hey, that's the car for sale at Midwestern Auto Group which just so happens to be where I'm taking my car this morning to get that recall done for the ECU reflash (I've been lazy about doing it but never lazy about oil changes and other maintenance hahaha :D ). I'll ask about the wheels and report back!
Were they able to take care of the recall without having to replace the pump? They didn't have to replace the pump in mine

·
Registered
755 Posts
They are ADV1s. Panther bought a Huracan with them and removed them immediately. Not sure if he still has them, you'd need hub rings in the rear to adapt huracan bore size.

·
Registered
755 Posts

Looking at the lug pockets, the G you posted might actually have cheaper Rotiform knockoffs on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts