Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 15 Aventador which had lousy but livable rear visibility. I now have the SJV with nearly zero rear visibility. Anyone done anything to improve thus? Thanks

·
Registered
2017 Aventador S
209 Posts
I don't have an SVJ, but I recall another member on here swapped out their rear view mirror for the Autovox X1 system. IIRC, this necessitates a wire run to the back of the car to a second camera that gets installed. Makes the rear view mirror quite usable, I've considered adding it to my S.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had a 15 Aventador which had lousy but livable rear visibility. I now have the SJV with nearly zero rear visibility. Anyone done anything to improve thus? Thanks
man I think my SVJ Roadster rear visibilty is great, try driving my Mclaren 765LT - between the active airbrake, the roll cage, and the roof scoop which tunnels through the car into the engine, I CANT SEE **** lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yup… those are great. Simple and effective. There are different shapes/sizes that help blend in a bit more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.