Lamborghini Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I decided I am going to wait on the Murcielago at the present time. The reason for this.......my dad. I remember quite a few years back when I talked of being an Orthodontist, I promised my dad that i'd buy him a black/tan Lotus Esprit Turbo. He told me he didn't care what year as I was asking him. This has been his dream car and he cannot afford it. Its not like he's poor, he lives in a house that cost him 180k, its just he cannot afford the Lotus at the present time. His birthday is coming up 1/24/05 and I decided to take the money (at least some of it) in the bank and pay cash for him a good Lotus. This won't set me back but a few months and I think I will get much more joy seeing him in his new Lotus than him watching me parade around in my Lamborghini. I told him i'd buy him an earlier Ferrari or Lambo if he wanted it instead but he said he couldn't afford the upkeep on it. At least he's being smart. This was a promise I made awhile back and I definately intend to keep it. I know that this is not the best decision in the world, at least on my end, but my parents did EVERYTHING for me when I was younger and this is my way to partly repay them. My mom's birthday is in June, but i'll own the Murcielago by then. I'll definately keep updated and maybe if I see a cheaper 01 Diablo i'll pick it up for the time being, or maybe i'll splurge and get both. :D We'll just have to wait and see! :tright:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think that's really cool. I'd love to be able to get my dad the Morgan roadster that he wants at some point...

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
OK I AM going to SELL you a CAR!!!!!!!

I can get and Lotus you want, even a BRAND NEW one I know of green and silver and RED and yellow ones right now, new MSO for under 80K. I also have 01 diablo cheap. You need to get off the s......call me.......!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, let me look locally, roads are still very icy and garage door is still frozen shut, yes, its frozen to the ground. If I can't find any locally, i'll call ya and we'll work it out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.