Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!! Just bought my 2nd ever LP640 and took delivery on the 18th which was my 40th bday! The first was a gated black coupe. This one is a 1000 mile 1 owner $390k msrp Roadster. Both are 2007. Sad this one doesn't have carbon brakes but i think I'll live. It is in absolute new condition. Would be bonkers to make it stick, rwd and add Kresseig exhaust/headers. Haha.
Maybe one day. :) For now I'm happy to be back and i won't be touching it! :)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Welcome back and Huge Congrats! Seems like you guys are already having fun, Enjoy!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
That is such a nice car, congratulations!

Registered
SL #7007
Congrats.... Our bday's 2 days away.... Don't enjoy I more than the CGT... Lol

Registered
Hey John, congrats.....I thought you sold the CGT, glad you didn't.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Looks like the Mercedes gets moved outside.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
^^either that or a car lift.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the words guys! I sold the first CGT but then freaked out and got another. The benz was kicked out in quick order! :)

Registered
Hey guys!! Just bought my 2nd ever LP640 and took delivery on the 18th which was my 40th bday! The first was a gated black coupe. This one is a 1000 mile 1 owner $390k msrp Roadster. Both are 2007. Sad this one doesn't have carbon brakes but i think I'll live. It is in absolute new condition. Would be bonkers to make it stick, rwd and add Kresseig exhaust/headers. Haha.

View attachment 307910 View attachment 307911
What is that in the left corner a Porsche Gt? Nice Merc gated that鈥檚 an awesome buy

Registered
Congratulations my friend! Good to see you back in an LP640 Murci =)

Registered

View attachment 307910 View attachment 307911
Just LOVE the kids with you on the car an awesome photo and with 2 future car nuts in the making.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha! Thanks guys! I lifted them up to stand on the carbon engine brace! So fun! :)

Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
Wow, congrats! Question: how exactly did you fit the corvette and the red car in there behind the garage column? They on rollers?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts