Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most kids say that they want a Lamborghini and that's true but me, I actually want to have one haha . Im a junior in highschool in south florida. Im 16 and I plan on going into the navy and becoming a nuclear engineer on a submarine then work for FPL and maybe work my way up the coorparate ladder. :D

I always see cars on instagram,facebook and even saw an audi R8 behind me one time and its all I think about now is what I want to drive. I was on here earlier and saw a Gallardo that was white with black rims and it just took my breath away and I just want to know how you did it?

I don't want to be a multi millionare in cali with a big house and a car for every day of the week ,i just want house on hutchinson island florida,which is where the nuclear plant I want to work at after the navy is and have a Lamborghini Gallardo and a 1967 f100.

would it be a good idea to buy stocks or shares and let them float? my history teacher told my class that we should invest in componies just starting out that have potintal. thankyou

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,854 Posts
Unless you are a stock guru you should try to DCA ( dollar cost average) into some quality fund family mutual funds. If you knew the next Google then I'd say go for it, but I think that is nearly impossible to guess. It's really more of a gamble with stocks than anything else. Having said that I'm gambling on TWTR, AND THAT IS WITH MONEY I CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. You can raise your odds of success by simply getting an education so stay in school and follow your passion. Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
299 Posts
If you really want a Lamborghini then you should start now. Open an extra savings account and put money into it every month.

I would recommend getting into real estate instead of stock market. You have more control over your investments.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm someone who started out in the stock market at 16 (I'm 20 now), so my opinion towards the market is obviously very biased.

But my recommendation would be to try and start investing in the market. Real-estate is great, and today, I have real-estate investments, but they are something that requires capitol, and it is a long term investment. Where, the stock market is something you can start doing with a small amount of money, but there is a ton of risk involved in it. When I started investing when I was 16, I just tried to learn all there was to know about the market, about stock movement, about reading charts and tables....etc. Though, I've been pretty successful in the market, still 4 years later, I still have so much to learn. But you have to remember that you could lose it all at any moment, and you should never put more than you can afford to lose into stocks.

Other than that, do what SGBoise said, open a savings account and put money into it every month. You'll be surprised how fast it adds up. Good luck!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm someone who started out in the stock market at 16 (I'm 20 now), so my opinion towards the market is obviously very biased.

But my recommendation would be to try and start investing in the market. Real-estate is great, and today, I have real-estate investments, but they are something that requires capitol, and it is a long term investment. Where, the stock market is something you can start doing with a small amount of money, but there is a ton of risk involved in it. When I started investing when I was 16, I just tried to learn all there was to know about the market, about stock movement, about reading charts and tables....etc. Though, I've been pretty successful in the market, still 4 years later, I still have so much to learn. But you have to remember that you could lose it all at any moment, and you should never put more than you can afford to lose into stocks.

Other than that, do what SGBoise said, open a savings account and put money into it every month. You'll be surprised how fast it adds up. Good luck!
I started at 15. Going to be 2 years in April :) I've made money on every investment so far except for 2 penny stocks where I lost $150 in total :( I did not heed the warnings. But now I will not touch them unless I'm really confident. They went up but I did not bail quick enough.

·
Registered
701 Posts
If you really want a lambo, don't go to the navy, or be a nuc. engineer.

I just learning about the fastkane

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry but you have no chance, Why would someone @ 16 identify themselves as "a kid".
Get a better self image and work your ass off, rather than post silly crap like your initial effort

1 - 9 of 9 Posts