Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a lot of questions taste is some thing that some of us have and some do not but maybe that tastes that someone else had as good for them and not good for another but I say keep your car is stock as possible but make it shine make it pristine give it all the best care that you can and that car will always shine and be on the top you don't have to modify it to make it look any better the factory is spent many hours designing and laying out on paper till they get it right peace out

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Some say the use of periods to end a sentence is crucial for understanding but I say not as running sentences together helps the flow of ideas without disrupting the thought keeping the energy going peace out fellow lambo peeps

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
I've noticed a lot of questions taste is some thing that some of us have and some do not but maybe that tastes that someone else had as good for them and not good for another but I say keep your car is stock as possible but make it shine make it pristine give it all the best care that you can and that car will always shine and be on the top you don't have to modify it to make it look any better the factory is spent many hours designing and laying out on paper till they get it right peace out
What’s your opinion on repainting say an 80’s Porsche to get rid of chips and minor dings? Does that kill any value? Thx.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts