Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If sport seats go away I’m lost on the other options. Let’s take racing seats out of the equation, does that mean only comfort seats are available? And if so does that mean there are two options of comfort seats? One with electric/heat and the other being the same seat but not electric and no heat? If that’s the case I’d consider just going with the latter and perhaps jazzing it up with q-citura. Thoughts? Thx!!

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,673 Posts
Sport seats are not going away, there's just a minor delay. I'm sure in a few weeks they'll be available again for order.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sport seats are not going away, there's just a minor delay. I'm sure in a few weeks they'll be available again for order.
Ok. So let me rephrase. If I can’t order sport seats because I’m within the “few weeks” what would your answer be to my questions? Thx!!!

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,673 Posts
Your only option would be comfort seats. The race seats look cool and good if you're using your car on the track but if you're doing extended drives good luck because they're not comfortable at all. They're also not great for resale.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your only option would be comfort seats. The race seats look cool and good if you're using your car on the track but if you're doing extended drives good luck because they're not comfortable at all. They're also not great for resale.
Do comfort seats come in two options: electric and manual? I’m thinking with the q-citura option it might be decent looking.

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,245 Posts
Do comfort seats come in two options: electric and manual? I’m thinking with the q-citura option it might be decent looking.
No comfort seats are only electric

·
Registered
57 Posts
FWIW I found the comfort seats to be surprisingly comfortable when I tested it out at the dealer. I would say that if you are on the higher end of BMI or over 6'2" that you might have issues with the fit on the comfort seats.

I ended up ordering the comfort seats with q-citura. Looks more refined than the colored inserts in my opinion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Racing seats are not available either so i went with comfort seat

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No comfort seats are only electric
So then if I’m understanding the configurator and pairing it with your reply the options are some sort of base seat that I can add q-citura or electric comfort seat that I can add q-citura. Sound right?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I believe you have to pick the electric comfort seat. I don't think you can actually order the car without picking a seat i.e. there is no free option.
On the order guide there is no standard or free option for seats as there is for some of the other selections but maybe Im missing something

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I believe you have to pick the electric comfort seat. I don't think you can actually order the car without picking a seat i.e. there is no free option.
On the order guide there is no standard or free option for seats as there is for some of the other selections but maybe Im missing something
That’s where I’m lost. The configurator allows for a build that does NOT include electric, sport, and racing seats. Guess I’ll deal with it if I have to. Just wanted to be prepared. Thx!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
There is a "free" option. Comfort seats without heat and not fully electric (electrically adjustable backrest and height and length manual adjustments).

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There is a "free" option. Comfort seats without heat and not fully electric (electrically adjustable backrest and height and length manual adjustments).
That makes sense based on what the configurator is allowing. Thanks. Now if I can just figure out why when I select Lifestyle and Driver packs it forces me into Q-citura and dropping sport!! In order to go sport seats without Q-citura I have to select Driver pack and leave Lifestyle out, which no way I'm doing that.

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
352 Posts
I’ve encountered weird behavior with the web based configurator in the past. I think it may be a cookies issue, as if it stores data from the last time you used it. Try another PC or incognito mode and see if that changes things. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I’ve encountered weird behavior with the web based configurator in the past. I think it may be a cookies issue, as if it stores data from the last time you used it. Try another PC or incognito mode and see if that changes things. Just a thought.
I thought the exact same thing but it seems to be occurring on my laptop and two separate cell phones. Maybe they're somehow tied though. I'll try another. Thanks for the thought.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,860 Posts
I finally had to go to my dealers to put my order together, they have an advanced configurator.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I finally had to go to my dealers to put my order together, they have an advanced configurator.
I hear ya. Unfortunately, my dealer isn't close and I am trying to minimize the amount of times I bother them. And you all are so awesome, perhaps better than most of these sales folks!!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
None of the dealers I’ve talked to know about the sport seats delay. Why?

Also let’s say they are really delayed, does that mean an order will be rejected and a comfort seat spec can take the allocation, or is the delay built into the production process?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts