Lamborghini Talk banner

If Money was no object, would you build a Mansion in SoCal or NY and why?

• SoCal

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • NY

Votes: 1 16.7%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give honest and detailed reasons. Taking into account: Natural Disasters (SoCal has Wildfires and Earthquakes); Pest problems (SoCal has Roaches and Bugs due to the intense heat); hawter Women (SoCal is said to have hawtest Women as many r in the Entertainment Industry); and if u have dwellings in other Countries so u will be in SoCal or NY at certain times.

Thx to all that chime in :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
I wouldn't live in either one of those liberal run states. They tax the F out of you and wonder why everyone is leaving.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
the poll needs a 3rd option, for "other"

though arguably... if money truly were no object, then why not have places everywhere...? :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
My answer likely isn't exciting, but just to chime in: I wouldn't build a mansion in any place. I just think a mansion is a big waste, but I guess that's because I'm not into them. Anyway, I lean towards NY.

·
@ChaseZimmerman
262 Posts
Since this is a Lambo forum and I'm a huge car guy, I would choose SoCal hands down. Excellent weather year round which means I can drive the cars every single day.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,017 Posts
Hawaii, there’s no place else for me. But between NY and CA, I’ll take CA just because I’m from there.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yes, other might be the best answer, so I did not vote.
FWIW Perhaps weather is the decision maker. Calif no distinct seasons with NY having 4 seasons evident. As opposed to the OP bugs & natural disaster factors.
Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Where would you build a Mansion and why?

1) I wouldn’t build a mansion. After having a 5,800sqft house before that we sold I’d never want to have a house that big again.

2) Idaho, Arizona in the Prescott area, Wyoming areas with 500 acres and 3,000sqft home.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mines in ct 12,000 sqft 11 acres plus guest house, pool house and tennis courts property is gated and completely fenced. Don’t build, buy one ready to move into. Mine was owned by a nycity attorney who spent $8 million on it then lost it. I stole it for penny’s on the dollar. Btw it’s for sale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts