Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found most people suggest we should choose sport seats instead of comfort seat, because it can provide more head and leg room.
But how about evo rwd (not spyder)?
I really hope for some suggestion about that! Thanks a lot!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,758 Posts
There are many members 6’1 and over that fit just fine in theEVO coupe. In fact there are several 6’4 that manage quite well. I would definitely recommend sport seats. Lots of adjustments.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
I think the thing you need to consider is how you like your seat position. I prefer to be more upright and if I was 6’4” I doubt it would work for me. If I preferred a more relaxed position then it might be ok.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the thing you need to consider is how you like your seat position. I prefer to be more upright and if I was 6’4” I doubt it would work for me. If I preferred a more relaxed position then it might be ok.
Thank you for your recommend! It is very valuable for me. If I can fit with Comfort seats, i will prefer this. Because upgrade Sport seats will cost 121k CNY≈18.7k $ (1$=6.46 CNY). It is real expensive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your reply, your reply makes me clear.

·
Premium Member
18,758 Posts
I think you’ll do fine in either comfort or sport, but to be certain you just have try them out.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The race bucket seats may work because you sit very low to the ground compared to a regular seat. That being said, you must be quite thin since they are going to be uncomfortable or impossible even for a heftier built person.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,712 Posts
Are Sports Seats still on "product restriction"?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm just a hair under 6'1" and I had the same concern. Fortunately was able to sit in one at the dealer with comfort seats and had no issues at all. Threw down the deposit the following week.

·
Registered
SL #7007
466 Posts
I’m 6’2” and when I drove my buddys Evo, I fit perfectly fine….. Perfectly fine in my SL also….

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm 6'1 and fit in the Huracan coupe fine, unfortunately the Spyder not so much as I'm a convertible/roadster fan

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,712 Posts
I'm just a hair under 6'1" and I had the same concern.
That's funny, I guess I would have to describe myself as a slew of hairs under 6'1". :giggle: 💈

·
Premium Member
18,758 Posts
I'm 6'1 and fit in the Huracan coupe fine, unfortunately the Spyder not so much as I'm a convertible/roadster fan
Do you have comfort or sport seats?

·
Premium Member
18,758 Posts
From what others have said the sport seats afford a bit more than the comfort seats. I haven’t measured anything but it sure feels like that is the case to me.

Reactions: goldlifter
1 - 17 of 17 Posts