Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy the Holiday but above all Stay Safe. Undoubtedly, there will be people that will be drinking and driving on the roads so be a tad more cautious over the next few days. It's bad enough when drivers are preoccupied with their cell phones but add alcohol to the mix and things can get mighty dicey.
Oh yeah, don't eat too much!

Premium Member
Happy Thanksgiving all!!

Registered
Happy Turkey Day, my grandson get his first Lambo ride today, he has been talking about it for 2 years and they finally are coming to town for the Holiday. He is going to Love It, a bit cold this morning, may need to leave the top on. Should not be 48F in FL, but at least it is sunny and you can drive years round.

Premium Member
Happy Turkey Day, my grandson get his first Lambo ride today, he has been talking about it for 2 years and they finally are coming to town for the Holiday. He is going to Love It, a bit cold this morning, may need to leave the top on. Should not be 48F in FL, but at least it is sunny and you can drive years round.
Always great to share the excitement with kids. Very chilling morning in FL indeed, should be in the 70s this afternoon so my top is down for sure 馃槑

Premium Member
I heard about that area...houses still being built?
Yes, too many. There are probably 10 new developments underway 鈥. It鈥檚 quite nice, I鈥檓 5min away from open country roads with no traffic 鈥.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Thanks Albert & others! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quite Welcome, great community but but but I expect, all you'll, to be hitting the gym at o-dark-thirty Friday morning. 馃弸锔忊嶁檧锔

Registered
Thanks Al. A very happy thanksgiving to you too and all the members. I hope everyone has much to be thankful for in 2021. As far as dont eat too much ... well.... We play a pretty hard core dodge ball game before we eat. I wear the traditional short shorts and headband.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Speaking of staying safe I was pushed out of my lane by a service truck yesterday which was an overt act of hostility. I was ahead of him in a two lane highway that merged into one and he sped up and forced me to go into the center turning lane or if not be sideswiped. I am not sure if we can blame an intoxicant but there was a healthy dose of hostility. Funny, I could not conceive of ever doing anything of the sort but rest assured their are people out there like that so, my friends, stay frosty and stay vigilant. 鈽

1 - 16 of 16 Posts