16,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love the steering wheel!

It's a 12 cyclinder STO on steroids.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,409 Posts
Interesting I guess, those track focused seats have high sides panels and looks like they would be a bear to enter and exit. Maybe after you get in you don't want to get out so it may not be a problem for some owners. :giggle:

·
Registered
93 Posts
I got to hear one in person at a big track event recently and it sounds even better in person, videos don't do this car any justice. The V12's screams are just insane! I could hear it from the other end of the track, it's so loud! The one I've seen was the orange-camouflaged one from Lamborghini's own squadra corse team and they had to do lots and lots of technical preparations before it could go off on the track but man that was a V12 symphony! Nothing comes close imo.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got to hear one in person at a big track event recently and it sounds even better in person, videos don't do this car any justice. The V12's screams are just insane! I could hear it from the other end of the track, it's so loud! The one I've seen was the orange-camouflaged one from Lamborghini's own squadra corse team and they had to do lots and lots of technical preparations before it could go off on the track but man that was a V12 symphony! Nothing comes close imo.
I can only imagine as videos never come close to what they really sound like. You’re a lucky person!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interesting I guess, those track focused seats have high sides panels and looks like they would be a bear to enter and exit. Maybe after you get in you don't want to get out so it may not be a problem for some owners. :giggle:
Lol, you would probably just have bury me in it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
It's like a more modern Sesto Elemento but way crazier. Would love the opportunity to even just see one in person one day.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,409 Posts
Honestly, although it is interesting at first glance, and more than a tad bit gaudy, it's not something I would ever want. Alas, after my experience with going up the food chain with Porsche, meh.....in the immortal words of Stephen Stills, Love the one you're with.......

·
Registered
4 Posts
The seats have less high side panels than say the Super Trofeo Evo or the GT3 plus the door hinges up with the roll bar embedded into structure of the car so not visible and not in the way. It is as easy to get into as the FXXK Evo. Far easier than most every race car.

I sold my ST Evo when I bought the GT3 and I have the F car so I speak with a modicum of knowledge. My SCV12 livery will be #11.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts