Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Beautiful car. Also, I compliment you for parking appropriately.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,259 Posts
Great shot, hard to not take a pic of that view.

·
Registered
41 Posts
looks great! I have been looking at getting one, there is one in the same colour close to me, a 2014 priced £169k (I'm in the UK). have been having a hard time trying to decide if I should get the Aventador or newer huracan Evo. how have you been finding it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
that would be a great deal for a 2014; would snag it up. You will not regret it. An AV is special.
Actually, do you know who Sergio Augero is? He is a famous football/soccer player who used to play for Man City here in the UK. He now plays for Barcelona in Spain. His Aventador is up for sale right now for £190k... it would be cool to own something from such a famous sports player! aha

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did you say 169 British pesos?!!! That’s $230k.

Unless the car was a worn out POS coupe, you’d be crazy not to get it.

I paid $345k BEFORE taxes, license, fees….

And to answer your question, my car is exquisite: a venerable jaw dropping driving experience at every turn.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car

·
Registered
125 Posts
looks great! I have been looking at getting one, there is one in the same colour close to me, a 2014 priced £169k (I'm in the UK). have been having a hard time trying to decide if I should get the Aventador or newer huracan Evo. how have you been finding it?
You really should go drive them immediately. Two very different experiences from what I heard. That is a good price and probably won't last.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts