Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember for some reason owning a Huracan has been a major dream for me since 2014. Before that it was of course the Ferrari 599 or Enzo.

MY mom and dad divorced because dad was a drug addict and they moved from armenia temporarily to Austria to come to the US but my dad messed it up and got deported back to Armenia. Me and mom were stuck in Austria and mind you I was barely 7 years old. I loved formula 1 and just fast cars that are all about fast lap times due to focus meaning fast transmission and not a rear wheel drive stick shift.

The Huracan is a car my uncle my dad's brother owns in Dubai in a side home and he let's me use it when I go there but Dubai isn't the Los Angeles atmosphere for me. I also can't import it here. I have a 2020 BMW Z4 M40i tuned to 470hp and like very very approaching 500lb of torque using my local gas e85 fuel.

But while I had a business from 2015 to 2018, number 1 on Google for some time, 2 months after start hit $13,009 monthly then few months later $30,009 a month.

Of course living with my family at the time my step dad for sure came in my room to get his laptop and of course found my briefcase partially open and stole $50k and I can't do ****

ALL I do is help help help and help people becausr I want to see people happy and I never want or expect anything in return.

I married in 2016 yet terribly at this point with my dad being very ill and annoying. My mom never ever for all my life understanding to talk to me like a normal human being adult, which would make my wife talk about me too, all this led me into depression that made me begin using painkillers. First 10mg oxycodone was swallowed than began snorting like 8 to 20 times that then moved on to inject then injecting pure powder.

I have quit now. Thank God me and wifey are once again talking like we are in love again.

I blew all my money right. My inheritance of $25 million when my dad died was literally just stolen by my uncle and being in another country I cannot do anything. The greedy BASTARD I trusted ruined everything.

ALL my dream was to have a beautiful family,a nice home that's not over the top and greedy like 2500 Sq ft only and a Huracan or 588 to drive canyons and track not to go pose a car I can't even drive right. But now even that's too much to me and my business which I can do... I just am scared things might mess up or now it's gotten to a point the money I think will be either no more than like $800-1200 a month or it will be $2000 to $6565 per day. (I've hit $7000 a day before)

But I want to be a pilot and I just want a HURACAN that I've driven for weeks in Dubai.

Patience is thin.

I've helped dozens to literally marry and have families and given like $160,000 in cash to people thoughout life and never got a proper thanks or call back.

I was hoping maybe someone here in Los Angeles in calabasas wouldn't mind either sharing a Huracan or perhaps allowing me to posses it or own it. It truly would mean the entire world to me coming from my suicidal thoufjts recently :(

·
Registered
84 Posts
Buddy I’m sorry to hear of your misfortune, but I don’t think anyone is going to give you a $200k+ Lamborghini.

You seem to have had quite the plight. Hopefully these hardships have made you stronger and will in turn inspire you to push harder, save and eventually own one of these magnificent cars. 🏎

·
Registered
767 Posts
I remember for some reason owning a Huracan has been a major dream for me since 2014. Before that it was of course the Ferrari 599 or Enzo.

MY mom and dad divorced because dad was a drug addict and they moved from armenia temporarily to Austria to come to the US but my dad messed it up and got deported back to Armenia. Me and mom were stuck in Austria and mind you I was barely 7 years old. I loved formula 1 and just fast cars that are all about fast lap times due to focus meaning fast transmission and not a rear wheel drive stick shift.

The Huracan is a car my uncle my dad's brother owns in Dubai in a side home and he let's me use it when I go there but Dubai isn't the Los Angeles atmosphere for me. I also can't import it here. I have a 2020 BMW Z4 M40i tuned to 470hp and like very very approaching 500lb of torque using my local gas e85 fuel.

But while I had a business from 2015 to 2018, number 1 on Google for some time, 2 months after start hit $13,009 monthly then few months later $30,009 a month.

Of course living with my family at the time my step dad for sure came in my room to get his laptop and of course found my briefcase partially open and stole $50k and I can't do ****

ALL I do is help help help and help people becausr I want to see people happy and I never want or expect anything in return.

I married in 2016 yet terribly at this point with my dad being very ill and annoying. My mom never ever for all my life understanding to talk to me like a normal human being adult, which would make my wife talk about me too, all this led me into depression that made me begin using painkillers. First 10mg oxycodone was swallowed than began snorting like 8 to 20 times that then moved on to inject then injecting pure powder.

I have quit now. Thank God me and wifey are once again talking like we are in love again.

I blew all my money right. My inheritance of $25 million when my dad died was literally just stolen by my uncle and being in another country I cannot do anything. The greedy BASTARD I trusted ruined everything.

ALL my dream was to have a beautiful family,a nice home that's not over the top and greedy like 2500 Sq ft only and a Huracan or 588 to drive canyons and track not to go pose a car I can't even drive right. But now even that's too much to me and my business which I can do... I just am scared things might mess up or now it's gotten to a point the money I think will be either no more than like $800-1200 a month or it will be $2000 to $6565 per day. (I've hit $7000 a day before)

But I want to be a pilot and I just want a HURACAN that I've driven for weeks in Dubai.

Patience is thin.

I've helped dozens to literally marry and have families and given like $160,000 in cash to people thoughout life and never got a proper thanks or call back.

I was hoping maybe someone here in Los Angeles in calabasas wouldn't mind either sharing a Huracan or perhaps allowing me to posses it or own it. It truly would mean the entire world to me coming from my suicidal thoufjts recently :(
Exactly what is your business?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I see these sad stories in every car forum, boat forum, planes you name it. Does this really work for people? Come on do you really think someone who has worked hard for what they have is just going to give it to you because you come up with some lie, YES I'm calling you out!

·
Registered
767 Posts
I see these sad stories in every car forum, boat forum, planes you name it. Does this really work for people? Come on do you really think someone who has worked hard for what they have is just going to give it to you because you come up with some lie, YES I'm calling you out!
Hey, hey, hey I’m just trying to give him a shovel 😀

·
Registered
84 Posts
Brand new account? Divulging your life story about snorting drugs and being a pill addict? Who is going to give their Huracan to anyone, let alone some drug addict random person on the internet. WTF lol.

·
Registered
767 Posts
After strong consideration... SIGN ME UP!
What’s your PayPal account? Or do you only prefer hundos? If so, I can get one of my guys to do a cash drop... anyplace, anytime, anywhere!

why? Because I’m the CEO of Cash-R-Us and the new upstart MyCashIsUrCash.

·
Registered
94 Posts
"allowing me to posses it or own it" .... heck, if I knew it was this easy, I wouldn't of had to work my ass off for 45 years to afford.

If you truly want to know what "means the world to me" is like,.... try earning the money, to actually buy the car. $250,000 does not come easy!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
OP, I'd be happy to loan you my Huracan. But to prove your merit I humbly ask that you wire $10000 to my uncle who is a Nigerian prince. Like you he has come across some misfortune in life and needs a helping hand.

Since you already gave away $160000 in cash to help out others over your lifetime, what's another $10000 really?

·
Registered
2013 Super G
237 Posts
Im back from a forum vacation and This is the first I read!

Amazing.

I'd totally, 100%, unequivocally, without a doubt, in a heart beat give him mine no questions asked. But it's a Canadian car and I gosh darn can't cross the border! Shucks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey this isn't the OPs fault, it's ours after all we were all born with money flowing from our pockets and nothing better to do with it but buy expensive **** and flaunt in it at the masses (some believe this). After all isn't this the land of "equality" where we are all given a trophy even when we fail? This is what our government is teaching with the stimulus checks that I'm sure no one here received other than the OP.

·
Registered
212 Posts
What a funny break in the morning, thanks OP! Keep trying though, I'm sure someone will happily depart with likely 10+ years of their own hard work, broken/formed bonds, and learning experiences if you plead hard enough. Next time add a "pretty please"!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,816 Posts
My grandma said, “if you haven’t got anything nice to say, then say nothing at all”.
Nothing at all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts