Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I jump it? anyone know where the terminals are without taking off the wheel? Could i have left the headlights on or do they auto shut off?

Just as somone was asking about how reliable they are this happens! go figure! I have no power at all it is as dead as a doornail

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
YellowMurci said:
I will look at it but knowing thier BS it will probably say "tow to dealer"
Late model Diablos have nice jump strarting connections in the engine compartment... Maybe the Murci's do too?? And if not maybe thats the sign to "tow to dealer"... :(

-mick

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Surely they wouldn't do that with owners sometimes hundreds of miles away?!? They should be working on ease of servicing BY the owner instead. Yeah RIGHT!! :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
similar problem

you can jump the patterry from the inside of the engine compartment
from the driverside there is a red cover for a terminal connet the positive their then just ground the negative.

fter the ar is on you should check if your battery is holding a charge if not replace it.

i usually just turn the main switch off after every use.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Be careful jumping your Murci. Like JR said, it has been known to wreak havoc on the instrumentation. That could be a very expensive jump start for you. How about charging the battery, than start it?

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it was to dead to jump - i am going to charge it tommrow i must have left an interior light on or something i wonder how the heck it happened

·
Registered
75 Posts
juice

your cables are supplying enough juice try using a portable battery jumper i keep one handy in my garage.

the main switch is located in the engine bay, drivers side round knob when turned counterclokwise shuts off main power battery does not die

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would call a dealer and ask before jumping, our Gallardo has a battery charger and we were told to never jump when battery's dead.

The second thing is you should ask them about is does the battery going dead effect your key which is usually encoded. I'm not too sure about this but if you talk to a dealer, you might as well ask them, it could be nothing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts