Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am probably 90% positive that I will go with a lime green Murcielago. I keep looking a pictures and it is the one car that I always come back to. My second choice and still a high option is a 2001 Diablo VT. in Blue. I am not though, looking to purchase immediately.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congrat that you have made up your mind...I am sure you won't be regret with the color (it's kinda cute like mine!! ;) )...and I hope the car too...

·
Registered
139 Posts
I fully agreed...when you drive such a beautiful car like Lambo...might as well go for wild color!! Maybe only for the symbol color like Red (rosso) for Fxxxxxx....such kind of BULL Sxxx!! :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, I was sort of thinking the same thing. I really want something that not only everybody looks at (any lambo basically) but I also want them to think "WHOA, THAT IS ONE HECK OF A COLOR"

·
Banned
51 Posts
paith said:
I am probably 90% positive that I will go with a lime green Murcielago. I keep looking a pictures and it is the one car that I always come back to. My second choice and still a high option is a 2001 Diablo VT. in Blue. I am not though, looking to purchase immediately.
Everyone at the gas station will be saying:

Holy $hit, thats a Lamborghini Murcielago.........Holy $hit, it is lime green!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Don't know if you've seen these pics, probably not these exact ones since I took them. But someone else may have very similar pictures.

Lime green is very nice, even more impressive than what the picture is able to show. I also like the blue that's next to it.

Hope you get your car soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts