Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say, I saw a white Lamborghini Murcielago yesterday (tues,26) at robson street in vancouver, bc. Even though i never seen one on the road I recognized the headlights, and noticed it right away. Funny thing was it was night time, and a lot of people still noticed it, guess Lamborghini arent called the greatest head turners for nothing. I didnt really get a good look at the driver, all i can remember was a middle age man driving it. I also saw two ferrari 360's. It was quite a good day considering all I wanted was to have some coffee with my friend. Unfornately I didnt have a camera. I just wanted to let people on this forum now about this, and if they know any more information or maybe even saw it. :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i heard my friend said someone was trying to sell a white M for $255000 cdn, I;m not sure if that is the same one. But how is that possible, is it stolen or something, because that is kinda cheap for a M.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
This car is brand new..........the dealer had the whells painted black....it sold in 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw it on Friday at the dealer when I came back, thinking about buying it on Tuesday the following week.it was gone!!!!!!!!!

Just one hell of a beautiful car. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i still dont undertand why someone would sell it so cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts