Discussion Starter #1

I would have a hard time justifying it.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I don’t have space and I don’t want
To kick any of my cars out for
A cool tractor.
I have been to many car shows and where my home is they cannot appreciate my Countach, my mclaren, but I know this would be a hit

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I almost bought a Lamborghini tractor with tracks way back. People started to try and tell me the pros and cons of using it. I had a terraced yard made up of mostly deck! At best, I could go up and down my 30ft driveway! I just thought it was too cool. I might be able to drive one in my current yard..... No way in hell I could ever justify it, but I love the idea.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,100 Posts
It has the Green Acres feel to it. I doubt I would even know how to turn it on. Though, I am pretty sure it doesn't have a touch screen.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,492 Posts
That I would find it very hard to justify, and besides I don't even like it.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,100 Posts
Loved that show, still watch it occasionally on Amazon Prime.
I miss that time my friend it was less ambiguous and more forthright.

Not the right shade of blue I'm guessing. lol
I stand corrected! It must be because they don't offer it with a drop top. 😁

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My neighbor across the street has a small Kubota tractor w/front loader, I've never seen him use it. I have a little more land than he does(1.25acres) sooo... It has PTO and hydraulics add a front loader and a box blade maybe I could pass it off to the wife as lawn equipment.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,100 Posts
I could pass it off to the wife as lawn equipment.
I will give you some sage advice.....when I want something I tell my wife I really want something but I know we shouldn't then I sit back and wait for her to convince me to buy it. If that fails I just buy her another diamond.💎

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
I would have a hard time justifying it.
I almost bought a Lamborghini tractor with tracks way back. People started to try and tell me the pros and cons of using it. I had a terraced yard made up of mostly deck! At best, I could go up and down my 30ft driveway! I just thought it was too cool. I might be able to drive one in my current yard..... No way in hell I could ever justify it, but I love the idea.
You guys need to seriously grow up. Here's my Lamborghini tractor parked in my garage.

It comes with a dude too that will work for free.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
1,100 Posts
Okay, enough [email protected] after you acquire the Lamborghini tractor when can we come and take it for a spin? ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts