Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it me or has there been a lot of arguments on this board lately. I dont mean to get in the middle or insult anyone but where is the love? Ive seen threads about an impersonator, a rumour about a car crash, and now a leader with minions involving a flam war between another board. I am here to learn about lamborhgini's and iam sure 99% of the people are here to do the same. I am not really sure if I agree with these things being made so public but thats really not for me to say. I am truly sorry if this insulted anyone but I feel it had to be said.

BTW I saw a yellow murci roadster in Red Bank NJ. Someone we know?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
It's unfortunate that this argument has taken place, and it will come to an end very shortly. Believe me I'm more disturbed and sad about all this than anyone. We have worked our butts off to keep this board informative, friendly, helpful and flame war free!!! In fact the biggest reason this latest round of saddness is occuring is because several people were banned because they just absolutely refused to stop flaming people, useing profanity and generally stirring up trouble. This is the Internet and it is impossible for us to prevent sickos from attacking from time to time.

I started the latest thread because I can't stop some sicko from creating havoc but I certianly can expose what they are really like to the entire Ferrari and Lamborghini World!! If people want to associate with sickos that's there own business, but there are others that may choose to distance themselves from sickos or at a minimum know who and what type person they are dealing with!

My apologies but the only way to stop these sickos is to expose them for who they really are!

JRV

·
Registered
117 Posts
I agree....

lets just talk about lambos and such. thats what we are here for. to everyone his own!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
terryjoint said:
Most people ( 99.9% ) use this site for genuine informatiom=n and get genuine help !! stay here :wave:

you are right terry, buuut if you look at the posts about rakjoe started this morning, there are 11 posts and 289 views (as of now, 5 pm pacific) a guy asking for HELP with his countach tires has elicited 10 replies and 189 views in 3 days...thats where this has all gone wrong IMPO.

remember, ferrucio didnt battle back at enzo with words, he only "let him be" and "went on his own way" now look where we are...the greatest cars on earth!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts

there are NO TIRES, we've been posting this for months!!

How many guys do you want to tell him the same thing??

Chad sold all his Countach Tires before he had time to post that he had a few. We ALL do our best to help out , Terry Joint has even bought tires for members and shipped them to the US..these are not toyotas...!

·
Registered
117 Posts
i was merely making a point...sorry to harm anyones feelings!! now i need the hug! haha

·
Registered
221 Posts
ltadmin said:

there are NO TIRES, we've been posting this for months!!

How many guys do you want to tell him the same thing??

Chad sold all his Countach Tires before he had time to post that he had a few. We ALL do our best to help out , Terry Joint has even bought tires for members and shipped them to the US..these are not toyotas...!
No disrespect ltadmin, I did receive my tires just three days ago, they were on backorder for what seemed like forever so I had purposely held off on ordering fronts.
When the rears arrived I decided to reopen the Pirelli thread I started and ask for advice on the front tires. I have receive good news from Raymond that Pirelli was manufacturing a competion tire in both the 205/50 and 225/50.

Thanks for all the help guys, Sincerely Vic

PS: OK Big Group HUG :eek: :evil: :wave: Hope that helps, now lets have some fun :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
OK a Big Group Hug :D !!!! :wave:

and we can actually consider ourselves lucky because many Forums are run like the following:

Found this and thought it was hilarious:
How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the Lighting section
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

·
Registered
59 Posts
ltadmin said:
OK a Big Group Hug :D !!!! :wave:

and we can actually consider ourselves lucky because many Forums are run like the following:

Found this and thought it was hilarious:
How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the Lighting section
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

Is funny cause its true

1 - 13 of 13 Posts