1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Message deleted by author

Message deleted by author

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
WELCOME GEORGE!!!!

First of all you are welcome to the party......

I know that WEISSACH LAMBORGHINI in Vancover BC has SOLD 15 to 18 Gallardos and appox 5 Murcies since they opened about 16 months ago...however you are right that quite a few went out of the area and there are NO us cars that came in....

I think there are about 5 to 8 Gallardos in BC.

You should contact STUART and/or OSGAR at WEISSACH, they will most defintely take you out for a ride and let you try it...tell them I sent you and you will get a little better door welcome...I think they have one used model right now.....

[email protected]

Good Luck :wave:

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
I sold my Triple Yellow E-Gear and now have a Blue 6 speed, I WOULD HIGHLY recomend this car for a daily driver......... Either E-gear or 6 speed.......

I KNOW that both OSGARD and STUART would have no problem, nor be forceful to you on buying, they are like me, just happy to share to joy of ownership and talk about the cars....call them set it up......

My SE is #19, the Brown with WING, what color and where is #10.....? :wave:

·
Registered
72 Posts
roytoy2003

You seem to be quite a popular person around these forums. I have similar question I would like to ask. I've mentioned in my forums that I plan to own a 6.0 in about 8-10 years, I'm 21 right now (still young). I just want to get my career and house settled before purchasing one.

I know what I am about to ask is quite forward, but do you know where I could go to have a look at a 6.0 up close. I've been to the auto show a couple of times, and athought the muri was beautiful, I was still quite far away and never looked at the engine. I'm just wondering where I could go to have a look at one up close in vancouver, I could probably go to a dealership, but they wouldnt take me serious and would just hint for me to leave. I'm not asking for anyone to give me ride or anything, just where I should go to see a 6.0 up close, and maybe even hear the engine.

Just wondering, how many diablos are in vancouver, I swear I've only seen one white diablo a long time ago, and a replica silver roadster at rent a benz in richmond.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Well if you ever come to seattle, (actually North by about 20 miles in Mill Creek), I be happy to show you my two AND give you a ride. I know Vancover DOES NOT have any 6.0 or diablo at all right now....Just give me advance notice......

·
Registered
72 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
Well if you ever come to seattle, (actually North by about 20 miles in Mill Creek), I be happy to show you my two AND give you a ride. I know Vancover DOES NOT have any 6.0 or diablo at all right now....Just give me advance notice......
wow...I would really appreciated that. That would really be one of the happiest days of my life, with the other of actually owning one. I wont be able to go down to seatle till around summer, which is when my school ends. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
The Silver 6.0 Went Back To The Owner, He Wants To Much For It Right Now...he Is Very Proud Of That Car...it Does Have The Euro Wing On It......

I Go Accross The Boarder Quite Often..i Will Contact You Ahead Of Time To Set It Up....

Am Looking Into #10......

·
Registered
37 Posts
ontrackcorp said:
I doubt it. Where did you get that info?

Only a few were sold by the local dealer, and you can't bring fresh ones in from the USA. Some sold by the local dealer went to other parts of the country, Alberta (it's own country) and elsewhere.

So where are they all? Actually there are about 5, maybe less. Maybe you are seeing the same car over and over.....

Let me know, since you appear to know them all.

George

Weissach has sold 17 gallardos and 4 murcis (lasttime I checked) I have seen over 10 diffrent gallardos on the streets of Vancouver and im sure there are more I have not seen

·
Registered
37 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
The Silver 6.0 Went Back To The Owner, He Wants To Much For It Right Now...he Is Very Proud Of That Car...it Does Have The Euro Wing On It......

I Go Accross The Boarder Quite Often..i Will Contact You Ahead Of Time To Set It Up....

Am Looking Into #10......
Roy....How much is he asking? I saw it at weissach but never saw the price

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That car is now long gone. Seller did not get asking price and withdrew car the last I heard.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts